Learning is about engagement. The more you engage with the material, the more you learn. It is the same with listening. The more you actively listen and engage, the more you get a deeper understanding of the material.
Are you coming across the following issues:
- Time consuming. It requires engagement and participation with the material.
- Uncomfortable. It may require you to step outside your comfort zone.
- Focus. You may struggle to concentrate and focus on the materials which requires attention to detail.
- Effort. You may have difficulty in putting the effort into active learning and listening, as it can be mentally taxing.
- Distraction. Listening or learning a new material can be difficult if there are distractions.
By learning how to actively listen and learn, you will:
- Develop deeper understanding of the material. This will improve the chances of better results during assessment and exams.
- Improves retention of information and long-term memory
- Improve academic and professional performance.
- Improves communication skills.
- Encourages a love of learning and lifelong learning habits.
Active listening and active learning are a skill which will prepare you for any career path you choose.
What will be covered in the session:
- The difference between Active and Passive listening and learning
- How to make both work for you
- Tips and strategies for implementing active listening and learning into your daily life.
Extras, you will get these as part of the session:
- A checklist.
Call me now on 020 3078 9826 for more information.