Time Management: The Key to Productivity and Success
Time management skills are essential for academic and professional success.
Knowing how to manage your time will help you whether you are planning your study schedule, revising for exams, practising for an interview, or scheduling your workflow.
Are you having issues with:
- Stress and Anxiety. You may feel overwhelmed by the tasks which need to complete and not know where to start.
- Missed Deadlines. It may cause you to feel like you are always playing catch-up and never really getting ahead.
- Procrastination. You may put off tasks until the last minute. It can lead to rushed work and a lower quality of work.
- Burnout. You may feel like you are always working and never have time to relax or recharge.
By learning how to manage your time, you can:
- Increased Productivity. You will be able to get more done in less time.
- Reduced Stress. You will be able to approach tasks in a more organised way, reducing overwhelm.
- Improved Quality of Work. You produce a higher quality of work.
- More Free Time. Completing tasks quickly will give you more time to spend on the things you enjoy.
Time management skills should be an essential skill for your academic and professional career.
Topics covered in the session:
- How to prioritise your tasks
- Time scheduling all activities.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and term schedules
- Online resources to help.
1 hour session
Extras you will get as part of this session:
- A blank schedule.
Call me now on 020 3078 9826 for more information.