Learning effective study skills techniques is essential for achieving academic success.
Are you having the following issues:
- Time management issues
- Struggling to balance academic workload with other responsibilities and activities, leading to constant feeling of being overwhelmed by everything.
- Lack of retention: Struggling to remember information for tests and exams. Leading to poor performance and difficulty in building a solid foundation for future learning.
- Poor grades: Struggling to achieve good grades, which can impact their confidence and motivation.
- Low self-esteem: You may feel discouraged or frustrated about your academic performance, leading to a decrease in self-esteem and confidence.
Whether you are a secondary school student, university student, or professional seeking to expand your knowledge and skills, having a firm foundation of study skills can help you maximise your learning potential and achieve your goals.
- Improve grades.
- Reduce stress.
- Improve retention of information.
- Improve time management.
- Increase self-confidence.
Effective study skills include time management, note-taking strategies, active reading, critical thinking, and exam-taking strategies.
With the right study skills techniques, you can take control of your learning and succeed in your academic and professional pursuits.
The programme includes the following sessions:
- Learning Styles.
- Goal Setting.
- Active learning/Active listening.
- Time Management.
- Study Planning.
- Exam Preparation.
- Anxiety Management
7 X 1 hour’s sessions.
Extras you will get as part of the course: Learning styles questionnaire, goal setting template, Note-taking handbook, blank time schedule template and mood journal template.
Call me now on 020 3078 9826 for more information.