Effective goal setting is crucial for academic and professional success.
Whether you are a secondary school student, university student, or professional seeking to expand your knowledge and skills, having a firm foundation of study skills can help you maximise your learning potential and achieve your goals.
Are you having issue with:
- Procrastination. Are you constantly delaying your work, leaving everything to the last minute. This leads to poor time management and increases stress levels.
- Lack of Focus. Do you struggle to concentrate and get easily distracted while studying. Leading to decrease productivity and retention of memory.
- Feeling overwhelmed. Are you struggling to manage all your work.
- Poor grade. Are you not achieving the grades you were expecting, affecting your self-esteem and motivation.
By learning different methods of Goal Setting , you can:
- Improve your time management skills.
- Increase focus. Clear goals help prioritise studying, reduce distractions and stay focused.
- Reduce overwhelm. Breaking down the work into smaller manageable will reduce the feeling of overwhelm and reduce anxiety.
- Achieve academic success. Goal setting helps set realistic targets stay motivated and improve exam results.
Don’t struggle with ineffective study habits – start implementing effective goal setting today.
Topics covered in the session:
- What is your goal? Your big Why?
- SMART – What is it?
- Other techniques to create your realistic goals.
1 hour session
Extras you will get as part of this session.
- Goal setting template.
Call me now on 020 3078 9826 for more information.